Vermillion Can Do! task forces will meet The Vermillion Can Do! cultural planning project is entering its final phase before the plan is drafted and presented for community approval.
Surveys have been tabulated and major issues identified.
Sessions will be held at the Community Room in the public library at 7 p.m. Everyone is invited to attend one or more of these sessions.
* Wednesday, July 5, Community Image/Identity/Cultural Diversity
* Thursday, July 6, Livability/Historic Preservation/City Beautification
* Monday, July 10, Leadership and Civic Responsibility
* Wednesday, July 12, Communication/Marketing � USD and City Coordination
* Thursday, July 13, Building New Audiences
Second sessions will be scheduled by the groups as necessary.
The Finance Committee will meet the week of July 17. If you are interested in serving on that committee, please call Young Moore at 624-2927 or email email@example.com. For additional information contact Meg Quintal, 677-5946 or 624-9647 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Vermillion Can Do! is a collaborative venture among the city of Vermillion, Clay County Commission, Vermillion Public Schools, University of South Dakota, Chamber of Commerce, the Vermillion Area Arts Council, and the citizens of Vermillion and Clay County.