Clay VFW Auxiliary names poster, essay contest winners The Americanism chair person of Clay VFW Auxiliary #3061 of Vermillion, Dorothy Lane, reports the following first place winners in the "My America" poster contest and "Why I Am Proud to Live in America" essay contest:
* Kindergarten � Allison Heine, St. Agnes School, daughter of Todd and Kelly Heine.
* First Grade � Samantha Austin, Austin School, daughter of John and Jill Austin.
* Second Grade � Lora Cafruny, Austin School, daughter of William and Patricia Cafruny.
* Third Grade � Tanner Mart, St. Agnes School, son of Jeff and Julie Mart.
* Fourth Grade � Emily Holoch, Jolley School, daughter of Duane and Connie Holoch.
* Fifth Grade � Luke Heine, St. Agnes School, son of Tim and Julie Heine.
* Sixth Grade � Josy Kabambi, Vermillion Middle School, daughter of Jean Kabambi.