School board will review football cooperative report The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, Dec. 9 at 7:30 p.m. in the Family and Consumer Sciences room.
After approving the agenda, minutes of the November regular meeting, the November financial reports, and the November bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
* Upcoming meetings and special school events;
* Administrative reports;
* Teacher reports;
* Football cooperative report;
* Building completion report;
* Update of the coming legislative session;
* Discuss lunch prices;
* Accept fuel quotes for the month;
* Set graduation date and time;
* Review training rules for future revision;
* Discuss a school calendar for 2003-2004;
* Discuss list of surplus items;
* Set school election date and election employees for 2003;
* Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.