Wakonda School Board will meet Jan. 13 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, Jan. 13 at 5:30 p.m. in the Family and Consumer Sciences room. After approving the agenda, minutes of the November regular meeting, the November financial reports, and the December bills the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events.
2. Administrative reports.
3. Teacher reports.
4. Accept fuel quotes for the month.
5. Legislative report.
6. Staffing and budgeting for 2003-2004.
7. Sharing administration and some staff for 2003-2004.
8. Approve the school calendar for 2003-2004.
9. Writing test scores.
10. Increase stipend for election employees for 2003.
11. Review negotiated agreement.
12. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.