Wakonda School Board plans meeting March 10 at 7:30 p.m. The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, March 10 at 7:30 p.m. in the Family and Consumer Sciences room.
After approving the agenda, minutes of the February regular meeting, the financial reports and the March bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
* Upcoming meetings and special school events.
* Administrative reports.
* Teacher reports.
* Accept bus fuel quotes for the month.
* Legislative report.
* Need for copier for elementary addition.
* Staffing and sharing for 2003-2004.
* Amend the 2002-2003 school calendar to include May 15 as a make-up day for day lost due to weather on Feb. 14.
* Boys and girls basketball game scheduling in the future.
* Appoint board member to attend the Board of Equalization meetings.
* Trophy case quotes.
* Discuss needed policies for No Child Left Behind.
* Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.