Partners in Ag conference scheduled The sixth annual Partners in Ag Conference will be held at Al's Oasis near Chamberlain, on April 11 and 12. Session topics include:
* Ethanol and Rural Development.
* Revolutionizing the Wheat Industry.
* Grain Marketing in the Majors.
* It all Starts with Ag in the Classroom.
* Garden Line Ideas.
* Concepts of Prairie Conservation on the Bad River.
* Trip to Hungary.
* Tin Can Angel.
The Friday night banquet will be followed by a music show with Darrel Crocker.
"The conference is open to everyone," said Mary Nagel, event planner, "Men and women will both find interesting and informative sessions to attend."
Registration begins at 9 a.m. on Friday, April 11 and the conference concludes with lunch on Saturday, April 12. For more information and to pre-register call 605-353-8052.
The South Dakota Farm Bureau Women's Committee hosts this annual event.