Wakonda School Board will meet June 9 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, June 9, at 7:30 p.m. in the Family and Consumer Sciences room. After approving the agenda, minutes of the May regular meeting, the financial reports, and the June bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events,
2. Administrative reports,
3. Teacher reports,
4. Lunch table cost for similar tables,
5. Cleaning the gym quotes,
6. Mower quotes or bids,
7. Vacancies and personnel needs for 2003-2004,
8. Accept classified work agreements and teacher contracts for 2003-2004,
9. NCLB report
10. Accept an open enrollment.
11. Boiler situation and authorize bids to be opened at 7:30 p.m. on June 16,
12. ASBSD-SASD Convention in Sioux Falls attendance,
13. Set budget hearing for 7 p.m. on July 14,
14. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.