School Board plans to meet July 14 at 7:30 p.m.; public always welcome The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, July 14 at 7:30 p.m.
The meeting will be held in the School/Community Library.
After approving the agenda, minutes of the June regular meeting and the June special board meeting, the financial reports and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
* Upcoming meetings and special school events.
* Administrative reports.
* Open enrollment report.
* Elementary Handbook.
* Summer projects.
* Vacancies and personnel needs for 2003-2004.
* Reorganize the school board for 2003-2004.
* Appoint committees for 2003-2004.
* Designate line of authorities and special duties.
* Set breakfast/lunch prices for 2003-2004.
* ASBSD-SASD Convention in Sioux Falls attendance.
* Set admission and ticket prices for 2003-2004.
* Approve five-year capital outlay plan for 2003-2004.
* 2003-2004 budget approval.
* Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.
Note that the public budget hearing for 2003-2004 will be held at 7 p.m. in the library.