School board plans meeting, sets agenda for August 11 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, Aug. 11 at 7 p.m. in the School/Community Library. After approving the agenda, minutes of the July regular meeting, the financial reports and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
* Upcoming meetings and special school events.
* Administrative reports.
* Summer projects and insurance settlement.
* Revise lunch prices.
* Review settlement.
* Approve home school applications.
* Budget review.
* Approve various quotes, fuel, etc.
* ASBSD-SASD Convention in Sioux Falls attendance.
* Review football agreement.
* Approve membership in the emergency bus pact.
* Home school participation in school activities.
* Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.