Chamber Chat by the Vermillion Area Chamber/Development Company Ribbon Cuttings
We invite the public to the following ribbon cutting ceremonies:
Heart & Soul Fitness Center � 15 Court Street, 5 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 16.
Nook 'N Cranny "Business After Hours" � 19 West Main Street, 5 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 17.
* We welcome USD alumni, students and families to Vermillion to help cheer on the Coyotes for Dakota Days. Go Yotes!
* The Holiday Town Open House is scheduled for Nov 21, 22, and 23. If you have activities that you would like to include in this event please contact our office at 624-5571.
If you have upcoming events that you would like listed through the Chamber, please contact our office at 624-5571.
* We welcome a new business "Packy the Shipper," a packaging and mailing materials store that is located at 844 East Cherry Street. Please stop in and check it out!
* The Vermillion Chamber and Development Company now has Vermillion t-shirts, polo shirts, and sweatshirts for sale in our gift shop. We also have some Lewis & Clark and Spirit Mound t-shirts. Help us advertise and show pride in our community by getting yours and wearing it today!
* The VCDC is seeking nominations for prospective board members for 2004. If you are interested or have recommendations please contact our office at 624-5571.
* Congratulations and best wishes to the 2003 Leadership Vermillion class: Nancy Nelson, Robbie Shields, Farron Pratt, Vikki Fox, Tammy Hauger, Mary Anderson, Tom Reasoner, Mel Ustad, Lisa Swanson, Gary DeJong, Jolanea Englehart, and Paula Verzani as they begin their new year!