School board meets Oct. 13 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, Oct. 13, at 7 p.m. in the School/Community Library. After approving the agenda, minutes of the September regular meeting, the financial reports and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events.
2. Administrative reports.
3. Work projects report.
4. SDCS and SDSGIP reports.
5. Property insurance company policy recommendations.
6. Open snow removal quotes.
7. Approve bus fuel quotes for the month, etc.
8. Governor's town hall meeting and legislative review.
9. Amend teacher contract for student council advisor and accept aide contract.
10. Reduced price meal resolution.
11. Drama/play position.
12. SDHSAA runoff election.
13. Committee meeting with Irene about future sharing, etc.
14. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.