Chamber Chat by the Vermillion Area Chamber/Development Company Come home for the holidays ? Come home to Vermillion
Friday, Nov. 21
* Kick off the holiday season with Santa by switching on the Christmas lights to light up the downtown streets of Vermillion at 6 p.m.
* Draw from Santa's "Bag of Bucks" (with over $1,000 in gift certificates from participating businesses) immediately following the switching of the lights. Certificates can be used the weekend of Nov. 21-23. Must be at least 18 to participate.
* Supper with Santa from 6:15 to 7:30 p.m. at 2 East Main Street. Kids of all ages are invited to have supper with Santa. Crafts and entertainment will be provided. Children 10 and under free � adults $2. Professional photos with Santa by Aaron Packard Photography will also be available.
* ESA Bake Sale at 16 East Main Street, 5 to 8 p.m.
* Stores open until 8 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 22
* Senior Citizens Bazaar � 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at Senior Citizen Center.
* Professional photos with Santa by Aaron Packard Photography at the Candy Bouquet from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
* Vermillion Jaycees Santa's Workshop � 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Vermillion Middle School Auditorium. Independent consultants showcase products � Mary Kay, Avon, Jewelry, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Discovery Toys and more.
* Hay rides with Santa from 1 to 3 p.m., downtown Vermillion.
* Stop in and meet guest artist James Meger at Tigert Art Gallery.
* Christmas tea from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Goebel House. Join in the fun with an open house tea. The cost is $20 and includes a 2003 Vermillion Christmas Tea plate. Pre-Registration is required and availability is limited. Call 624-5571 to register.
* Stores open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Austin-Whittemore House tours from 1 to 4 p.m.
* Free movie � Daddy DayCare, 1 and 3 p.m. at the Vermillion Theatre.
Sunday, Nov. 23
* Vermillion After Prom Party breakfast fund raiser, Eagles Club from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Menu features Belgium waffles with nine different toppings, sausage and drink. Cost is $5/person � Children under 5 free. There will be a live pie auction at 12:30 p.m.
* Professional photos with Santa by Aaron Packard Photography at Candy Bouquet from 1 to 3 p.m.
Stores open from 12 to 5 p.m.