Wakonda School Board will meet November 10 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, Nov. 10, at 7 p.m. in the School/Community Library.
After approving the agenda, minutes of the October regular meeting, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events
2. Administrative reports
3. SDCS legislative positions report
4. Property insurance company policy recommendations
5. Approve bus fuel quotes for the month, etc.
6. Change the school calendar to allow for a Test Data Retreat to meet NCLB requirements on, Nov. 25-26
7. 2004-2005 calendar recommendations
8. Approve contract for drama/play position
9. Accept resignation
10. Declare an old piano surplus property
11. Library agreement between town and school
12. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.