School board notes Dec. 8 agenda items The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, Dec. 8, at 5 p.m. in the school/community library.
After approving the agenda, minutes of the November regular meeting, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events.
2. Administrative reports.
3. SDCS legislative positions report.
4. Approve heating oil quote.
5. Approves bus fuel quotes for the month, etc.
6. Architect suggestion for sagging beam.
7. 2004-2005 calendar recommendations.
8. Change track and cross country trust and agency account.
9. Banners in the gym policy needed.
10. Set school board election date and workers for 2004.
11. Parent/Coach complaint procedure.
12. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.