Chamber Chat Upcoming Events
* Why not Enjoy the Process � Thursday, March 11, 5 to 7 p.m. at the Neuharth Center. Chamber members and employees are invited to attend a showing of Why not Enjoy the Process by Steve Rizzo sponsored by Hy-Vee and First Dakota National Bank.� Motivate yourself and employees through this film that deals with everyday challenges and how to overcome them.
* (Date change) "The Dynamics of Town/Gown Relationships in Higher Education" sponsored by the Society for College and University Planning.�Friday, March 12, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in Slagle 104 on the campus of USD. Please contact Jacquie Lonning if you are attending at 677-6338.
* St. Patrick's Day Celebration � Saturday, March 13.� Please join us for the Area Arts Council's 10th Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration at Washington Street Arts Center, 202 Washington Street, Vermillion, at 5:30 p.m. Corned Beef and the trimmings and other delicious Irish fare will be served beginning at 6 p.m. Live Irish music by the Rita Nauman and Michael McDonald. Advance tickets are available at the Nook & Cranny. Please contact Evelyn Schlenker 624-5444 for more information.
* Golden Easter Egg Hunt � Coming Soon! Please watch for information in the mail.�Let the hunt begin!
* 2004 City Elections � Election time is coming up. Get involved � get out and vote! If you are not a registered voter you can register at the Clay County Court House.�
* 2004 New Membership � Thank you to those who have become new 2004 members this week: Leo's Lounge. A special thank you to all of the 2003 members who have renewed for 2004 and to all of our new members for 2004! We truly appreciate all of your support!
If you would like more information on how to become a member of the Vermillion Chamber of Commerce & Development Company please stop in to meet with us at 906 East Cherry Street or call 624-5571.�