Marriage conference is scheduled for April 16-17 Couples are invited to take part in a marriage and family conference lead by Larry Reed. Larry has a M.A. in marriage and family counseling and has been counseling over the last 10 years. This will be a wonderful weekend retreat to help freshen up your marriage and learn how to deal with family conflicts in a healthy manner. Topics that will be covered:
* Why does my partner act so weird? (Biblical principals of marriage)
* Experiencing a little of heaven or a lot of hell? (Four boundaries of a healthy marriage)
* The art of communicating in marriage
* A heaven of rest or a hell of a place (Having a healthy sexual relationship)
* Developing a healthy family
The conference will be held at Cornerstone Church (corner of Crawford and Cherry). Friday's session will be from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please pre-register by April 11, cost is $25 per couple. The cost will be $30 at the door. Please contact Cornerstone (605) 624-8809 for pre-registration.