Wakonda School Board to meet March 8 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, March 8, at 7 p.m. in the school library. After approving the agenda, minutes of the February regular meeting and the March 3 special meeting, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events.
2. Administrative reports.
3. Legislative report.
4. Approves bus fuel quotes for the month etc.
5. Heating fuel quotes.
6. New LDL equipment.
7. Sharing of Athletic programs with Irene and review of the special meeting.
8. Involvements in the PDC masters program with USD.
9. Fire marshal report.
10. SDHSAA runoff board election.
11. Staffing 2005-05, possible fulltime kindergarten.
12. Open enrollments.
13. Appoint board members to Boards of Equalization.
14. School bus contract for 2004-05.
15. Summer help.
16. Audit quotes for next year.
17. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.