Chamber Chat By Vermillion Area Chamber/ Development Company Events
* Meet the Mayor and City Council Candidates Forum, Saturday, May 22, 9 a.m. to noon, Al Neuharth Media Center.
This is a great opportunity for Vermillion citizens to learn more about the candidates running for the upcoming elections on June 1.�
Please join us for this informational forum.
* Sioux Land Kennel Club All Breed Dog Show & Obedience Show � June 26 and 27.
* Fourth of July Celebration � July 4.
* Chautauqua � July 16- 20.
* Vermillion "Fun Daze" � July 29.
* National Night Out � Aug. 3.
* Clay County Fair � Aug. 12-14.�
Watch for more great coming events!
Please contact the Vermillion Chamber of Commerce & Development Company with your summer events at 624-5571
Vermillion is the place to be for summer fun!
National Music Museum, Spirit Mound, W.H Over Museum, Austin-Whittemore Museum, Missouri River & Mulberry Bend Overlook, Old Main, Historic Downtown, Valiant Vineyards, Dakota Dome, Prentis Park, Missouri River Expeditions, Bluffs Golf Course, and Vermillion Theaters/Hollywood Video.
Upcoming meetings for the
week of May 23
* Tuesday, May 25��� ��������������� Growing Vermillion "Expand Tax Base" Meeting��������������� 3 p.m. @VCDC Office.
* Thursday, May 27� ��������������� VCDC Board Meeting�������� ��������������� ��������������� ��� ��� ��� ��� 11:45 a.m. @ VCDC Office.
* 2004 New Membership � Thank you to those who have become new 2004 members this week:� One Stop Travel!�A special thank you to all of the 2003 members who have renewed for 2004 and to all of our new members for 2004!�We truly appreciate all of your support!�If you would like more information on how to become a member of the Vermillion Chamber of Commerce & Development Company please stop in to meet with us at 906 East Cherry Street or call 624-5571.�