Chamber Chat By Vermillion Area Chamber/ Development Company
* "Meet the Mayor Candidates Forum" � Saturday, May 22, 9 a.m. to noon at the Neuharth Center.�This is an opportunity for Vermillion citizens to learn more about the candidates running for the upcoming election on June 1.� Please join us for this informational forum.
* 2004 New Membership � Thank you to those who have become new 2004 members this week:�Fireworks Unlimited!� A special thank you to all of the 2003 members who have renewed for 2004 and to all of our new members for 2004! We truly appreciate all of your support!
* Site Visit /New Prospect � On Wednesday, May 5 and Thursday, May 6, we hosted an out-of-state business potential interested in relocating to Vermillion. Thanks to those who assisted us.�
* Farmer's Market Reminder � The Farmer's Market has moved to the new location of High and Main. Anyone interested in being a vendor that has home made or homegrown garden items please contact Rebecca at 202-0538.
* Thursday, May 20 � ����������� Executive Board Meeting ��� ��� ��� ��� ��� Noon @ VCDC Office.
* Retail Development & Promotions.
If you would like more information on how to become a member of the Vermillion Chamber of Commerce & Development Company please stop in to meet with us at 906 East Cherry Street or call 624-5571.