Chamber Chat By Vermillion Area Chamber/Development Company Upcoming events
* "Mixed Media Art" � April 28-May 8 at W. H. Over Museum. Professor Dennis Navrat and 11 students will present an exhibit at the W.H. Over Museum.
* Leadership Vermillion Graduation Banquet � Friday, May 7, 6 p.m. at the USD Neuharth Conference Room.� This year we are pleased to have Sen. Tim Johnson as our guest speaker. Sen. Johnson will be awarding the certificates of completion to the graduates.
* Fast Track � If you are interested in participating in the fast track program at The University of South Dakota,�please call our office by Friday May 7, or if you would like material put in�the bags�that go to the students and parents have them to our office by Friday, May 7. We would need approximately 1,500.
* Letter Carriers' Food Drive � Saturday, May 8. Vermillion's Postal Service carriers will be picking up donated food items and delivering all items to our local food pantry. Watch your mailbox for informational cards.��
* Open House � Please join us for an Open House for Peterman Photo, Wednesday, May 12 at 118 West Main St., Elk Point from 5-8 p.m.�
* "Meet the Mayor Candidates Forum" � Saturday, May 22, 10 a.m. to noon at the Neuharth Center.�This is an opportunity for Vermillion citizens to learn more about the candidates running for mayor in the upcoming election on June 1. Please join us for this informational forum.���
* Business Success Workshops � The USF Center for Women Business Institute and Augustana College are offering free workshops that are designed to assist rural business owners. Thursday nights from 6:30 to 9 p.m. at USD School of Education, Room 110.�����