Wakonda board will meet May 10 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, May 10, at 7 p.m. in the school library. After approving the agenda, minutes of the April regular meeting, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
* Upcoming meetings and special school events,
* Insurance pool,
* Administrative reports,
* Approve bus fuel quotes for the month, etc.
* Staffing for 2004-05 and accept teacher contracts,
* SDHSAA election and constitution changes,
* Hiring of summer help,
* Review Open Enrollments Report,
* Summer projects,
* Classified staff contracts for 2004-2005,
* Preliminary budget for 2004-2005,
* School Funding Adequacy Survey,
* Approval of accounting policies,
* Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.