Chamber Chat by the Vermillion Area Chamber/Development Company Events
* Midsommar at Dalesburg � Friday, June 25 at Dalesburg Lutheran Church. Afternoon program at 2 p.m. and evening program at 7 p.m. Don't miss out on this great event.
* National Music Museum Brown Bag Lunch � Friday, June 25 at National Music Museum at 12:05 p.m. Joel Ferren, Maison De Viele (House of Violins), will donate a graphite-fibre violin invented by Leonard K. John, noted Canadian aerospace scientist, who will also be speaking. Opened to the public and bring a brown bag lunch.
* Siouxland Kennel Club All Breed Dog Show & Obedience Show � Saturday, June 26 and Sunday, June 27, at the Clay County Fairgrounds. Help us welcome this show that has over 1,270 entries!
* State Hershey Track Meet � Saturday, June 26 at the DakotaDome. For more information or to volunteer contact Lauren or Matt at 677-7064.
* Bluffs Couples Golf Tournament � Sunday, June 27 at The Bluffs Golf Course. For more information contact the The Bluffs Golf Course at 677-7058.
* Save your Treasures!!! Vermillion Fun Daze "Trash to Treasure" Rummage Sale � July 29 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., downtown Vermillion. If you are interested in having a rummage on July 29, please call our office for more details.
* Fourth of July Celebration at Barstow Park � July 4, 6 to 9 p.m. Please join us for games, fund-raising events, concessions, music and FIREWORKS! Donations for fireworks are welcome!
* Chamber Open House and Ribbon Cutting � Wednesday, July 7, 5 to 7 p.m. Ribbon Cutting at 5:30 p.m. at One Stop Travel, 1 East Main Street. Please help us welcome them to our historical downtown!
* Clay County Fair � Aug. 12-14. Don't miss any of the exciting events at the fair. Open Class Exhibits, Talent Show, Demolition Derby and Tractor Pull. To register please pick up an entry form at Hy-Vee Food Store, Sturdevants, Rasmussen Motors or call the Clay County Fair Office at 677-7111.
* VCDC Golf Social � Tuesday, Aug. 17. Mark your calendar for this great event!! Look for more information to follow.
* Volunteers needed � We are looking for volunteers for the Clay County Fair. If you know of any organization interested in doing community service to help support this great event, please call out office at 624-5571.
Fourth of July Celebration � July 4.
Chautauqua � July 16-20.
National Night Out � Aug. 3.
Lewis & Clark 200th Anniversary � Aug. 25.
Lewis & Clark Festival � Aug. 28-29.
Great Dakota Wine Fest � Sept. 11-12.
Watch for more great events!
Please contact the Vermillion Chamber of Commerce & Development Company with your summer events at 624-5571
Monday, June 28 � Development Meeting, noon at the VCDC office.