School board plans July 12 meeting The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, July 12, at 7 p.m. in the school library.
After approving the agenda, minutes of the June regular meeting, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
* Upcoming meetings and special school events;
* Administrative reports;
* Summer projects;
* Personal vacancies;
* SDHSAA election;
* Resolution for SDCS to form a political action committee;
* Reorganization for the school board for 2004-05;
* Authorize annual board actions;
* Set meal and event charges and fees;
* Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings and the public budget hearing at 6:30 p.m.