'Selling Superior Service' workshops slated Want to set your company apart from the rest this holiday season? Learn how by attending one of the "Selling Superior Service" workshops that will be offered in North Sioux City, Vermillion and Yankton beginning next week.
"Selling Superior Service" workshops are designed for businesses that want their employees to:
* Recognize how crucial superior customer service is to the company's success.
* Discover the importance of creating a positive and professional first impression, whether it's in person or on the phone.
* Learn the importance of personal presentation, body language and voice tone.
* Find out how to build rapport and establish trust with customers.
* Develop better communication skills.
* Understand how to deal with complaints and conflicts.
* Practice turning problems into opportunities.
The three-hour workshop will feature Dr. Susan Kruml, a certified senior human resource professional, who has spent much of her career teaching and coaching organizational members to become more successful. Her interactive presentation is designed to develop empowered employees who will return to work filled with pride and professionalism in their service roles and ready to exceed your customers' expectations.
In order to meet anticipated demand, Kruml's "Selling Superior Service" workshop will be offered twice at each of the three locations:
* North Sioux City: 8 to 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 3;
or 1 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday,
* Vermillion: 1 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 3; or 8 to 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 8.
Yankton: 1 to 4 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 22; or 8 to 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 1.
The "Selling Superior Service" workshops, available at the introductory rate of $39, are being sponsored by area South Dakota Career Centers, Southeast Job Link and the new Regional Technical Education Center (RTEC).
For more information or to register, contact RTEC, c/o Southeast Job Link, 1200 W. 21st St., Yankton, SD 57078 or call 605-668-3480. Or call your nearest S.D. Career Center office: Yankton (605-668-2900); Vermillion (605-677-6900); or North Sioux City (605-232-6910).