Wakonda School Board will meet Nov. 8 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, Nov. 8 at 7 p.m. in the Family and Consumer Sciences Room. After approving the agenda, minutes of the October regular meeting, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school board events,
2. Administrative reports,
3. One-act play and assistant musical director position,
4. Approve bus fuel,
5. Sioux Valley Wireless situation,
6. Committee recommendation on co-oping sports with Irene,
7. Graduation requirement proposed changes,
8. 2005-06 calendar recommendations,
9. SDCS and SDSGIP reports,
10. New door on band room and no parking signs,
11. Boys' basketball green uniforms,
12. Declare cabinet from SILDL room and posts and cable surplus property,
13. Negotiations workshops,
14. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.