School board meets Feb. 14 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, Feb. 14, at 7 p.m. in the Family and Consumer Sciences Room.
After approving the agenda, minutes of the January regular meeting, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events.
2. Administrative reports.
3. Approve bus fuel.
4. Upcoming legislative issues.
5. 2004-05 calendar review for snow days.
6. Spanish situation on the LDL for 2005-06.
7. Sharing of positions with the Irene School District for 2005-06.
8. Athletic uniforms for 2005-06.
9. Gym lobby bathroom repairs.
10. School van situation.
11. Cheerleading for 2005-06.
12. Technology Plan discussion.
13. Budget supplements.
14. Senior music trip.
15. Sportsmanship letter.
16. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school aboard meetings.