School board meets March 14 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, March 14 at 7 p.m. in the Family and Consumer Science Room. After approving the agenda, minutes of the February regular and special meetings, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events.
2. Administrative reports.
3. Approve bus fuel.
4. Legislative reports.
5. Summer help.
6. Testing alternative students.
7. Appointing board members to local Boards of Equalizations.
8. Staffing for 2005-2006.
9. Bus contract for 2005-2006.
10. Summer work projects and equipment needs.
11. Drivers Education for the summer.
12.Spanish situation update.
13. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.