Viva Las Vegas: Wakonda prom set for April 2 By Bethany Parvin The juniors of Wakonda High School are ready to throw the 2005 Wakonda Prom once again, which is slated for April 2.
The juniors have chosen the theme Viva Las Vegas, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."
This year's prom schedule is as follows:
* 4 to 5:30 � Photography by Al's Studio in the Old Gym: Freshman class at 4:05; Sophomore class at 4:15; Junior class at 4:40; Senior class 5:05.
* 5:30 Appetizer will start being served.
* 6 to 7 � Banquet dinner in the old gym.
* 7:30 to 8 � Grand march in the new gym.
* 8:30 to 12:30 � Prom dance in the old gym.
There will be a $1 admission to Grand March. Following the dance the students will be bussed to Sioux Falls where they will go to Gigglebees for an after prom celebration.
Following Gigglebees, the students will come back to Wakonda to pick up their door prizes.