School board to meet April 11 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held 7 p.m. Monday, April 11, in the Family and Consumer Sciences Room. After approving the agenda, minutes of the March regular and special meetings, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events.
2. Administrative reports.
3. Approve bus fuel.
4. Legislative report.
5. Hire summer help.
6. Insurance pool report.
7. Adequacy Funding Study needs.
8. Other income group membership.
9. Resolution to belong to the SDHSAA for 2005-06.
10. Hiring and staffing of certified and classified personnel for 2005-2006.
11. Coaches for 2005-06.
12. Summer work projects and equipment needs.
13. Spanish situation update.
14. Job description and Line of Authority review.
15. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.