Wakonda School Board will meet May 9 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, May 9, at 7 p.m. in the Family and Consumer Sciences Room. After approving the agenda, minutes of the April regular meeting, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
* Upcoming meetings and special school events.
* Administrative reports.
* Approve bus fuel quote.
* Insurance pool, Southeast Area Cooperative, distance learnng, and school funding study reports.
* SDHSAA Board of Directors election and amendments.
* Review of summer projects.
* Surplus metal lathe.
* Accept teacher negotiations and issue contracts.
* Accept resignation.
* Staffing for 2005-06.
* Offer contracts and set salaries for the non-certified staff.
* Preliminary budget for 2005-06.
* Increased cost of the school audit.
* Negotiate with administration.
* Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.