Wakonda board meets June 13 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, June 13, at 7 p.m. in the Family and Consumer Sciences Room. After approving the agenda, minutes of the May regular meeting, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events.
2. Administrative reports.
3. SDCS and meeting with the governor reports.
4. Review of summer projects.
5. Accept teacher negotiations.
6. Accept resignation.
7. Staffing for 2005-06.
8. Review of use summer help.
9. Move pension fund, sports fund monies, and support lunch fund.
10. Approve consolidated grant application.
11. Vehicles and usage.
12. Approve five year capital plan.
13. Set budget hearing time and date for 2005-2006 budget.
14. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.