Wakonda board meets July 11 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, July 11 at 7 p.m. in the Family and Consumer Sciences Room.
A public budget hearing will be held at 6:30 p.m. at the same location. After approving the agenda, minutes of the June regular meeting, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events.
2. Administrative reports.
3. Review of summer projects.
4. Staffing for 2005-06.
5. Review of SAT scores.
6. SDHSAA runoff election.
7. School board reorganization for 2005-06 (election of officers, setup committees and other designation for the fiscal year).
8. Set lunch prices for 2005-06.
9. Approve agreement with the University of South Dakota for the use of student teachers.
10. Discuss the 2005-2006 budget.
11. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.