Wakonda school board meets September 12 The regular Wakonda School Board meeting will be held on Monday, Sept. 12 at 7 p.m. in the Family Consumer Sciences Room. After approving the agenda, minutes of the August regular meeting, the financial reports, and the bills, the following agenda items will be discussed:
1. Upcoming meetings and special school events.
2. Administrative reports.
3. Review of summer projects.
4. Review of Dakota Step scores and distinguished school designations.
5. SDCS and State Aid Task Force report.
6. Approve bus fuel quotes and cost of fuel.
7. Approve home school applications.
8. Enrollment report.
9. Approve contract for play director and discuss other vacancies.
10. Authorize quotes for snow removal to be opened in October.
11. Discuss state aid lawsuit exploration.
12. Approve revised employee handbook for 2005-2006.
13. Discuss future plans for the Wakonda School District.
14. Other miscellaneous items may be added to the agenda.
The public is invited to attend all school board meetings.