- Happy New Year � The Vermillion Chamber of Commerce & Development Company would like to wish everyone a great new year!
- Friends of the W.H. Over Museum present "Members Art Show" at the W.H. Over Museum in Sletwold Hall through Tuesday, Jan. 31. For more information call 677-5228.
- Free Christmas Tree Drop Site � The City of Vermillion will be providing a free drop site for Christmas trees. The site is located on Broadway Street, west of Dakota Street, and in the lot to the south side of the street. Trees will be accepted until Jan. 23.
- USD Men's Basketball � On Tuesday, Jan. 10, The University of South Dakota Men's Basketball team will be hosting Upper Iowa University in the DakotaDome at 8 p.m. Go Yotes!!!
- Summer Job & Internship Fair � Sponsored by The University of South Dakota Career Development Center on Thursday, Jan. 26, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Coyote Student Center. Please register by calling the Career Development Center at 677-5307. Will you be looking for summer employees or interns? Then the USD Summer Job & Internship Fair is the place you will want to be on Jan. 26! Approximately 300 students attend job fairs searching for summer employment. This is a great way for employers and students to discuss upcoming opportunities!
- 2006 Welcome to Vermillion/Community Guide Book � We are in the process of updating the information to be included in the 2006 Welcome to Vermillion/Community Guide Book. During the year, this book gets distributed to over 10,000 potential residents, prospective businesses, and visitors to our community. We would strongly suggest that you consider placing an ad in the book, as this is one of our community's largest marketing pieces. Please contact Sheila at the Broadcaster at 624-4429 to reserve your ad space soon! Our print deadline is quickly approaching!
- 2006 VCDC Membership � We are processing VCDC membership renewals and new members for 2006. We are hoping to have 2006 membership information printed in the 2006 Welcome to Vermillion/Community Guide Book, so we'd like to have membership commitments prior to Jan. 13 in order to meet our printing deadline. Please contact our office at 624-5571 if you have questions about your membership or about becoming a member of the Vermillion Chamber of Commerce & Development Company. Thanks in advance for your support and partnership in 2006! Thanks to our 2005 members who have already renewed their membership for 2006!
- Welcome, new VCDC members! Please join us in welcoming Movie Gallery, 902 East Cherry Street, and Dick and Jane, 26 Center Street, as new Vermillion Chamber of Commerce & Development Company members in 2006! We're excited to have Movie Gallery and Dick and Jane as new members and we're looking forward to great partnerships with them in the future!
SIOUX FALLS, S.D.—South Dakota junior guard Raeshel Contreras hit a 3-pointer with 1.1 seconds left to send the Coyotes past … Read Article