From June 11-16, the Sioux Valley Partners in Prevention RV will be stopping in each of the six towns along the route, offering first aid services to riders as well as screening services to the local community.
Dates and locations for the Tour de Kota include:
- June 11, Yankton – Riverside Park;
- June 12, Freeman – Freeman High School Football Field;
- June 13, Garretson – Tandberg Football Field;
- June 14, Volga – Volga City Park;
- June 15, Clear Lake – 4-H Grounds;
- June 16, Milbank – Farley Park.
The Partners in Prevention RV will be open from 12 to 6 p,m, at each location and will have a variety of health-related services available, including first aid and health screenings. Cholesterol checks will be offered for $15, glucose (blood sugar) checks will offered for $5, and blood pressure checks will be offered free of charge.