- 12:35 p.m. – Arrival in South Dakota, Sioux Falls Airport Business Aviation.
- 1 p.m. – Depart for Yankton aboard buses. Route will be Interstate 29 to Highway 50, through Vermillion, on to Yankton, then to the National Guard Armory on Highway 81.
- 2:30 p.m. – Arrive at Yankton National Guard Armory.
- 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. – Family time and parade preparation.
- 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. – Parade Route: The start point will be at 25th Street and Douglas Avenue. The parade will travel south to 19th Street, west to Walnut Street, north to 20th Street, west to Cedar Street, north to 21st, and west to the parade end point on 21st and Summit Street.
- 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. – Official Welcome Home Ceremony at the Yankton Summit Activities Center, 1801 Summit Street.
By David Lias For most people in Vermillion, Cheryl Miller and Pamella Jackson have been merely images on newsprint. The … Read Article