- HB1026: An Act to classify certain bird species as unprotected.
- HB1032: An Act to make an appropriation to fund a dental externship program.
- HB1072: An Act to create a statewide 24/7 sobriety program, establish the 24/7 sobriety fund, and to make an appropriation therefor.
- HB1085: An Act to revise certain provisions related to the transfer of title.
- HB1086: An Act to revise certain provisions related to the release of a lien by undertaking.
- HB1091: An Act to permit magistrate courts to administer adult probationary drug court programs under certain circumstances.
- HB1113: An Act to prohibit school districts from granting credit for distance learning courses offered through entities other than the South Dakota Virtual High School.
- HB1124: An Act to add the solicitation to commit a crime to certain criminal provisions.
- HB1125: An Act to revise certain provisions concerning the adoption of municipal sewer utility charges.
- HB1126: An Act to revise certain provisions concerning municipal sewer service.
- HB1132: An Act to increase the maximum penalty that counties and municipalities may establish for a violation of an ordinance.
- HB1138: An Act to appropriate money to post-secondary technical institutes for the maintenance and repair of buildings.
- HB1194: An Act to authorize the disclosure of certain confidential information when a person who is subject to commitment proceedings has communicated a serious threat of serious physical injury against a reasonably identifiable victim.
- HB1196: An Act to provide for notice and opportunity to remedy residential construction defects.
- HB1200: An Act to increase the penalty for multiple violations of disorderly conduct.
- HB1205: An Act to provide funds to the state technical institutes.
- HB1231: An Act to exempt certain wages from claims in bankruptcy.
- HB1248: An Act to provide information to owners of certain property that had a significant increase in the assessed valuation of the property.
- HB1250: An Act to revise the process regarding cochlear implants.
- HB1252: An Act to provide certain provisions concerning the indemnification of the directors of cooperatives.
- HB1262: An Act to revise certain provisions regarding property tax exemptions for certain power generation facilities.
- HB1275: An Act to establish a statute of limitations for real estate appraisers and their agents and employees for alleged malpractice, error, mistake, or omission.
- HB1279: An Act to create a task force to study permanent funding options for the state technical institutes, to provide for its composition, and to declare an emergency.
- HB1288: An Act to permit trustees to decant a trust under certain circumstances.
- HB1290: An Act to provide for an Office of Indian Education and an Indian Education Advisory Council and to establish certain provisions to enhance Indian education in the state.
For more information about this and other bills in front of the South Dakota Legislature, please visit www.legis.state.sd.us.