- Siouxland India Cultural Association presents Classical Dance from India – Friday, April 20, 7:30 p.m. at the Vermillion High School Auditorium. Tickets are available at Super 8, Cherry Street Grille, and Comfort Inn. For more information on this event, please contact 670-1145.
- The Vermillion Community Theatre, with the cooperation of the Vermillion Area Arts Council, presents Neil Simon's The Good Doctor – April 20-22, 8 p.m., at the Washington Street Arts Center, 202 Washington St. Tickets are available at Nook n' Cranny and at the Washington Street Arts Center the nights of the performances. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10th Annual Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity Charity Golf Scramble – Saturday, April 21, with 9 a.m. registration at the Bluffs Golf Course. Proceeds support Mercy Child Advocacy Center, an organization dedicated to protecting children from abuse. For more information, please contact Hunter Roberts at 605-351-4423 or email email@example.com.
- Vermillion High School Grand March and Prom – Saturday, April 21, 7:45 p.m. at the Vermillion High School. For more information, contact 605-677-7035.
- Community Education Spring 2007 Schedule – To register, visit www.usd.ed u/ce or call 677-6240
- April 21, Home Composting, 10 a.m.-Noon, Extension Office
- April 21, Knitting 102, 9-11 a.m., Vermillion Public Library. April 21, Scrabble Scrimmage, 1-4 p.m., Vermillion Public Library; April 23, Infant Toddler Certificate III, 6:30-9 p.m., Extension Office; April 26, Library Book Club, 6-8 p.m., Public Library.
- Vermillion Rotary Club Meeting – Tuesday, April 24, noon, at the Al Neuharth Center.
- USD Theater Department Presents Hayfever, by Noel Coward, April 25 through April 28, 7:30 p.m., at the Wayne S. Knutson Theatre; April 29, 2 p.m., at the Wayne S. Knutson Theatre. For more information or tickets, please contact USD ticket office at 677-5400.
- Vermillion Parks & Recreation Summer Registration Day – Wednesday, May 2, 3:30-7 p.m., at the Vermillion Armory/Community Center. For more information, please contact the Vermillion Parks & Recreation Department at 677-7064.
- 2007 VCDC Home & Garden Show – Thanks to everyone for their participation and support of our first annual Home & Garden Show, held this past weekend! We had a successful event and are looking forward to an even bigger and better event next year!
Community Calendar – To check out more great community events, or if you would like to submit an event or a promotion, please log on to www.vermillion chamber.com or contact 624-5571.
By Jeremy Hoeck firstname.lastname@example.org The University of South Dakota has parted ways with interim men’s basketball coach Joey James. According … Read Article