Riders beginning from J&L Harley Davidson in Sioux Falls will enjoy a 100-mile scenic route including fun stops in Canton; Luverne, MN; and Rock Rapids, IA before ending on the main campus of Sanford USD Medical Center. All participants are invited to attend the post-ride BASH, concerts, and festivities at the NORTH Center parking lot on the Sanford USD Medical Center.
In addition to the main event in Sioux Falls, three satellite communities, Mit-chell, Vermillion and Watertown, will host simultaneous events on Saturday, June 2. Stops in South Dakota for the satellite routes will include Plankinton, Mt Vernon, Alexandria, Viborg, Beresford, Lake Norden, Estelline and Clear Lake.
For more information, you may contact the various communities:
- Sioux Falls – Sanford Health Foundation at (605) 328-5700.
- Vermillion – Mindy in personnel at Wal-Mart at (605) 624-0215.
- Mary Merrigan at Sanford Vermillion at (605) 638-8461.
- Mitchell – Jen in personnel at Wal-Mart at (605) 995-6840.
- Watertown – Jodi Simerly at (605) 753-7358.
Bikes and Babes is a family-oriented day with a motorcycle theme! The Children's Miracle Network at Sanford Children's Hospital will host the event and all proceeds will benefit Children's Miracle Network. Monies raised stay local to help area children and families.