Every member of the Volin (or surrounding) community is invited to participate. There is no age limit.
This year's Turtle Races theme is: "Have A Shell Of A Time!" Below are a few simple guidelines and suggestions for you to follow:
- The entry deadline is Monday, Oct. 1.
- The picture should measure 8 1/2'' x 11''.
- Limit the number of colors in the picture to three.
- Design must be original and hand drawn. (Clip art will not be considered.)
- The back of each entry must have the following information legibly written: participant's name, age, address, telephone number and parent(s) name (if participant is a child).
- Each participant may submit only one design.
Note: The design may be altered for reproduction. Both winning and non-winning designs may be used in advertising.
We hope this will be a fun activity that generates some community spirit. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Amy Logan – 267-0224, or Julie Oien – 267-7045.
Please send entries to: Volin Turtle Races Committee, Amy Logan, PO Box 182, Volin, SD 57072.