- Sanitary sewer services from Jefferson Street to Norbeck Street is complete.
- Removals from Jefferson Street to Plum Street progressing.
- Qwest working on relocating phone lines.
- Removals, undercut and fill on turn lane Highway 19 South.
- Traffic signal working on Princeton and Cherry.
- No parking on Princeton from Cherry Street to Pamida entrance.
Work planned for April 28-May 2:
- Removals North Side Jefferson Street to Plum Street.
- Sanitary Sewer North side Jefferson Street to Plum Street.
- Continue removals/fill on turn lane Highway 19 South.
- Speed limit is 25 mph through the construction project. Speeding violations are and will continue to be issued during the construction season by the Vermillion Police Department.
- Do not add, remove or relocate barrels, barricades, signs, temporary business signs, etc. on the construction site. If concerns arise, please contact D&G Concrete Construction or the DOT for evaluation.
- Temporary driveways are being constructed. If anyone has any concerns about the driveway or problems with semi deliveries, please contact the DOT and other arrangements can be discussed.
- Updates on construction progress and changes will be available online at dgconcrete.com.