Work this week:
• Traffic switched to new concrete, west end through Dakota Street.
• North half closed west end to service road, Cottage Avenue to Dakota Street.
• New traffic signals at Princeton Street operational.
• Service road detour removed.
Planned for next week:
• Removals, excavation north side, west end to service road.
• Concrete paving, Highway 19 intersection and east.
• Seeding, erosion control entire project.
• Public project meetings are now bi-weekly. The next public and contractor meetings are Wednesday, Sept. 30 and Oct. 14 and will be held at 10 a.m. at the Vermillion Hy-Vee café.
• Speed limit is 20 mph and no parking through the temporary detour. Speeding and parking violations will continue to be issued during the construction season by the Vermillion Police Department. Cars parked in no parking areas will be towed.
• DO NOT add, remove or relocate barrels, barricades, signs, temporary business signs, etc. on the construction sight. If concerns arise, please contact D&G Concrete Construction or the DOT for evaluation.
• Upgrades on construction progress and changes will be available on our Web site dgconcrete.com.