Work this week:
• North half closed west end to service road, Cottage Avenue to Dakota Street.
• Gravel, concrete paving west end to Highway 19.
• Half Highway 19 closed, intersection open to traffice.
• Removals, sewer and water Cottage Avenue to Dakota Street.
Planned for next week:
• Concrete paving, west end to service road.
• Seeding, erosion control entire project.
• Street lighting, traffic signals entire project.
• Public project meetings are now bi-weekly. The next public and contractor meetings are Wednesday, Oct. 14 and 28 and will be held at 10 a.m. at the Vermillion Hy-Vee café.
• DO NOT add, remove or relocate barrels, barricades, signs, temporary business signs, etc. on the construction sight. If concerns arise, please contact D&G Concrete Construction or the DOT for evaluation.
• Upgrades on construction progress and changes will be available on our Web site dgconcrete.com.