Work this week:
• North half closed west end to service road, Cottage Avenue to Dakota Street.
• Half Highway 19 closed, intersection open to traffic.
• Topsoil on project.
• Gravel shoulders for asphalt.
• Paving Highway 19 to east, Cottage Avenue, Dakota Avenue.
• Traffic signals at Dakota Street and Cottage Avenue
• Sidewalks and approaches.
Planned for next week:
• Seeding, erosion control entire project.
• Street lighting, traffic signals entire project.
• Gravel and asphalt shoulders.
• Finish concrete paving.
• Sidewalks and approaches
• DO NOT add, remove or relocate barrels, barricades, signs, temporary business signs, etc. on the construction sight. If concerns arise, please contact D&G Concrete Construction or the DOT for evaluation.
• Upgrades on construction progress and changes will be available on our Web site dgconcrete.com.
• The Cherry Street ribbon cutting will be Nov. 20, 11 a.m. in the Hy-Vee parking lot.