Gather up your Legos and join us at the Vermillion Public Library on Thursday, Jan. 21. There will be a Lego building contest for upper elementary students. The rules are as follows:
• Everyone must bring his/her own Legos in a closed container.
• All pieces must be separated.
• No one may use more than 500 pieces.
• Teams of up to three people may be formed with no more than 1500 Legos used.
• The finished masterpiece should be no larger than 18 x 48 inches.
• There will be a one-hour time limit for all competitors.
The contest starts promptly at 3:45 p.m. and ends at 4:45 p.m. Snacks will be available to competitors while the Lego creations are being judged. Prizes will be awarded to the top two builders and the program will conclude by 5 p.m. If you have questions regarding this program, please call Joyce, the children's librarian, at 677-7060.