The South Dakota Department of Transportation is re-opening SD 46 and water is off the shoulders on SD 48 near the Iowa state line. New and updated items are shown in red.
- SD 46 is now open. The water has receded.
- Water has receded off the shoulders of SD 48 near the Iowa state line.
- SD 19A is closed for two miles from mile marker 25.28 to mile marker 27 south of Centerville. (Flooding from the Vermillion River)
- Mayer Lake on SD 44 has risen significantly and forced a road closure at mile marker 366.2, located 17 miles east of Parkston.
- SD 19 is closed for seven miles from mile marker 18 to mile marker 25 south of Centerville. (Flooding from the Vermillion River)
- US 18 has a one mile section closed one-half mile west of Davis. (Flooding from the Vermillion River)
- SD Highway 115 south of Sioux Falls between 273rd Street and 274th Street will remain closed due to flooding damage. High water flow collapsed the existing twin 96" arch corrugated metal pipe and washed the roadway out. It is anticipated this section of the road will remain closed for 7 to 10 days until a temporary pipe can be installed.
Motorists are urged to use caution when approaching sections where water is flowing adjacent to or over a road. Do not attempt to drive through water covering the road as it may be washed out underneath. Turn around. Don't risk drowning.
For the latest road closure information, please visit www.safetravelusa.com/sd or dial 511.