Lisa Terwilliger, rehabilitation services coordinator for Sanford Vermillion, was selected as the Sanford Vermillion February 2013 PRIDE Employee of the Month. She has been employed here since June 2005.
Nominations for Terwilliger included the following comments:
- Personalized Service: Lisa gets to know our patients on a personal level giving them a sense of personalized service.
- Respect: She is honest with co-workers and patients and respects both in their opinions.
- Innovation: Lisa is always finding ways to change our department for the better and to help with productivity.
- Dedication: She is always willing to go the extra step to do her job as well as others.
- Excellence: Lisa knows more about insurance and billing than most our therapists.
- Additional Comments: Lisa is the heart of our department, without her we could not function!
“Every successful enterprise has that one person who is able to pull it all together and make it work. That person for us is Lisa,” said Bob Brockevelt, Director of Rehab, Sanford Vermillion.
Lisa Terwilliger is a native of Dakota City, IA, and currently resides in Vermillion with her husband Phil. They have one child Maggie, 3, and are expecting their second child in March. In Lisa’s spare time she likes to camp, scrapbook and garage sale. She is also a Pampered Chef consultant and owner of Mag’s Legs.