Propane heater cause of garage fire

By Travis Gulbrandson travis.gulbrandson@plaintalk.net Vermillion firefighters worked three hours to extinguish a garage fire north of town Tuesday night. According to Fire Chief Shannon Draper, the fire started when a propane space heater was either tipped over, or knocked over by a car that had just parked in the garage, … Read Article

Chamber Chat

Chamber Chat Vermillion Area Chamber of Commerce & Development Company 116 Market Street, Suite 103 Vermillion, SD 57069 (605) 624-5571 vcdc@vermillionchamber.com www.vermillionchamber.com Chamber Business: VCDC Welcomes New Executive Director: It is with great pleasure that the VCDC Board of Directors announces and introduces Nathan Welch as the new Executive Director … Read Article